The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Sunday 31 May 2009

Catch Him If You Can

Posted by Tahirah

I really want a Bish Bash Bosh t-shirt

On Thursday I went down to Bashy's album launch party. Typical of "industry" dos, it wasn't exactly what you'd call a party - people from across the media stood around shmoozing and taking advantage of the free bar & canapes (I must admit, the mushroom pizza was alot! LOL) UNTIL Bish-Bash-Bosh hit the stage.



After a lovely intro from Mistajam, Bashy performed four album cuts including current single, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (this tune makes me go hard at the gym! woy!) & Your Wish Is My Command ft H-Boogie.




My full review is on Hot 110, but let's just say I'm really excited about this album and super-proud of him because everyone's been waiting for this album from when Black Boys came out in 2007!

Tomorrow - MONDAY 1ST JUNE is when it's released so go and pick up CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! If you don't want to hit the shops, BUY ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE or HERE.

p.s., it's going to be a big week for grime music with Eskiboy Wiley & Skepta also dropping on Monday so I hope you guys have been saving up lunch money so you can cop all 3!

0 comments: