The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Monday 9 March 2009

I didn't know this tune was THAT big?!

Posted by Tahirah



Flo-Rida ft Kesha - Right Round UK NUMBER ONE? What the HELL? How did that happen? I mean, it's not a bad tune but I failed to notice that it was big enough to go directly in at number 1! I know he had chart success with it in America but still, cor blimey!




Chipmunk is at a respectable 21, not bad for an independent release but this song had a LOT more buzz so I do wish it was higher in the charts...Lets go for a top 20 or even top 10 next week. Even in my credit-crunch state I found the quid to buy it online so come on guys, buy it HERE if you're an apple victim or HERE if you're MP-Free like me.

Click here for the full chart rundown this week if you're curious.

0 comments: