The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Saturday 9 January 2010

Mystro - 2009 UK Rap Up

Posted by Nee-Nee

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE. Hope you have a jolly 2010!

Everyone has their end of year wrap-ups, even Block has had our wrap up from last year...but here two rappers have gone beyond "wrap-ups" and done some RAP Ups

First Skillz made '2009 US Rap Up':


When I heard this I thought "This is dope...he just said everything/nearly everything that happened in 2009 in under 5 minutes."

Yeah I thought that was cool but the UK one was better. Mystro name dropped nearly everyone in the UK scene! Lady V posted this in an earlier post, but now there's an official video.

Mystro - 2009 UK Rap Up (Official Video)


"What about Tinchy's beef with that dude. Forgot his name something like La Woah, La Who?"
WOW.

Tell me your thoughts on these songs.

Nee-Nee

0 comments: