The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Monday 7 December 2009

#MixtapeMonday Obenewa - Therapy

Posted by Tahirah

The mind boggles over why talented artists are producing free mixtapes are better certain people's big budget albums. I'm not complaining - good music is priceless, so if it's priceless AND price-less, I'm loving it. Therefore we'll be doing a regular #MixtapeMondays.

The first one comes courtesy of talented West Londoner Obenewa.




I was about to launch into a press-release-esque spiel about the mixtape, how it captures every vibe, how Obenewa's soulful vocal compliments every sound, how it's better than certain recently released "R&B" albums, how it's produced primarily by the Truth Movement, and blah di di blah. It's not needed. I'll just say:

DOWNLOAD IT NOW & NICE UP YOUR IPOD/COMPUTER/PHONE IMMEDIATELY

She's up for a mixtape award. Vote HERE (some of The World Is My Block's other favourites are up for nomination in various categories so get voting)

0 comments: