The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Saturday 14 November 2009

Tahirah's World: Disorganisation

Posted by Tahirah

It's past 4am.

I have a radio show later today (you know THIS one? Yeah...it's going to be big, lock in if you read this in time Blockers).

I decide that now is the appropriate time to look for a CD that had a jingle on which I hadn't burned or edited on my laptop.

I've had around...ooh...2 months to do this?

But I decided NOW was the right time. And a relentless urgency comes over me when I decide I want something done when I want it, so I went to go and get it.

I get downstairs to the living room...ALAS...it's not there. So I begin to look. Looking for a CD in my house is like looking for a needle in a haystack - we've got far too much music for it to be that easy. During my search I find:


  • 3 necklaces I forgot about & a pair of earrings
  • My camera case I was looking everrrrrywhere for (I won't tell you where I found it. It was dusty - that's all I'm saying).
  • EVERY CD UNDER THE SUN EXCEPT FOR THE ONE I NEEDED
  • Including my Musiq - Juslisen, Gwen Stefani - Love. Angel. Music. Baby, Jagged Edge's JE Heartbreak, Faith Evans debut...some random "hip hop history" compilation that it seems like I haven't even opened yet...
  • EVEN MY DAMN INTERNET START-UP CD

Eventually I found the CD I wanted. I've now realised the jingle is only 2 DAMN SECONDS LONG.

*huffs* ...when I grow up - I want to be organised.

Anyway - bump to this. Doesn't this remind you how amazing Faith Evans is?

0 comments: