The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Wednesday 11 November 2009

Munch In The City

Posted by BLAZEOHMYDAYZ!

London is the PLACE for culinary globetrotting. Whether it be a full blown restaurant or a tiny unit slotted into the cityscape, we can skip continents and timezones with just an Oyster card and our natural desire for good food. I love it when I find a new place to chow down. I can go there every day for a month, get sick of it, and move on. This is one such place.


"Kennedys" on Goswell Road; experience the traditional British Fish Supper (plus salad and coleslaw) with some choice alternatives such as Calamari, Trout or Scampi washed down with a glass of the house wine or Tea/Coffee ALL for a fiver...



I opted for the tea, because I'm a G. But mainly because talking to clients on a full belly with alcohol molecules wreaking havoc on my concentration is NOT fashionable. 
And one more thing. They play old Charlie Chaplin films on a massive plasma screen, so the apres munch entertainment is sorted...

Till next time Blockski's, 

Pie-Ce


Blaze.



0 comments: