The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Thursday 19 November 2009

THE DROPS

Posted by BLAZEOHMYDAYZ!

Yesterday I fell the FUCK over. 


I was heading up the stairs to the library and It came out of nowhere. Actually, I'm lying. I was trying some flash "dip under the bannister" shit when a simple "one 2 step" would've done the job. 


It wasn't pretty. I lost balance mid crouch and in a split second I was laid out on the stairs like a drunk tramp.  I felt like Sonic when he gets stabbed by a spike. My cool points went everywhere.....Bling! bling! Bl -bl-bl-bl-bliiiiiing! 


My swagger was in tatters. Everybody laughed and nobody helped. I can only deduce from this that the library is a place where humanity HAS no place.  So FUCK the library. From now on, I'm working at home.



People doing silly shit. Then falling over.


Parkour fool



Singing atop table fool



R2-D2 fool


So beware of "The Drops" blockski's, they can strike at any time....


Til then,


Pie-Ce


Blaze


1 comments:

Lisa Lisa said...

haaaaaaaaahahahaahahahhahahahahaa