The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Thursday 12 November 2009

Chipmunk ft. Talay Riley - Look For Me

Posted by Nee-Nee

Ok so I'm not going to rant on about Chipmunk blocking me on Twitter! No Sir! Not at all!



I love this song...I actually love this song...buuuuuuut...the video is not what I expected....'Chip Diddy Chip' up to 'Oopsy Daisy' - they were really good videos...but 'Look For Me' isn't the best...not that great!
Tell me what you think...

No...I'm not hating because Chipmunk blocked me...

Anyway Talay Riley is a very talented singer and he's an immaculate songwriter
He wrote 'Cold Killer' Ms. D (Oopsy Daisy singer)


Follow on twitter if you would like to get even more personal with Talay ! Also follow Chipmunk (If you're not blocked)

OK...IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY I WAS BLOCKED THEN I WILL TELL YOU!
I told Chipmunk politely that people has worse problems that him so he shouldn't want to kill himself (Roughly what I said)!

0 comments: