Friday, 11 September 2009

Nee-Nee's Top 5 Music Videos of The Moment

Posted by Nee-Nee

5) Wiley & Wrigley ft. Everyone - She Likes To remix




Features some of the hottest artists in the UK Grime scene including Wrigley, J2K, Bashy, Chipmunk, Wretch 32, Ice-Kid, Ghetts, Scorcher and Griminal. Enjoy!!! *Eye Candy for guys and girls! :)*

4)Wretch 32 - Superhero




*I just love this song!* Directed and produced by Staplehouse! The 1st single from Wretch 32's Upcoming second album: Black And White



4) Keri Hilson - Energy




Energy is the latest single released from 'In a Perfect World'! Next single is 'Slow Dance'. Look out for that video. *Can I just say Keri looks GREAT in this video ;)*
2) Chipmunk - Oopsy Daisy




Released 5th October. Taken from the album 'I Am Chipmunk' out 12th October. Directed by Vertex. *The video's hot! Stars Red Madrell (From Kidulthood & Adulthood)*
1) Tropicana - New York Breakfast




Produced By: How am I supposed to know? I just know I love this song.

0 comments: