The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Thursday 2 April 2009

Fox In The Hood

Posted by Tahirah



A few minutes ago, on the way home from radio, I saw a FOX eating chicken and chips out of a carton box. Not the sexy kind in Wiley's video...no...


It was so nasty, he was just sitting there, head deep in a box of fried chicken and chips like he'd just purchased it. I wanted to take a picture, but since they migrated to London I realised they weren't those little cute things in Disney movies and I developed a slight phobia of them. I didn't really feel like getting chased then bitten by the rabied little beast.

Before I always used to wonder why they've all moved down here.

Now I know.
It's because of the dirty bastards who drop their food litter on the floor. I mean, if you don't think it's bad enough that we have foxes chasing people and making up noise when they are having sex, how about the fact we're always around 6 feet (6 feet ya kna? That's the height of a man!) from a rat when in London...does no one but me have an aversion to such wildlife? We can stop the problem from getting worse if we just toss our rubbish in the bin once in a while!

0 comments: