The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Wednesday 7 October 2009

T.I's Life

Posted by Nee-Nee


So we all know T.I is 'behind bars'...and we all know
he came out with 'Remember Me'





Well I must say T.I is on his grind while he's in prison. I like that. Anyway now there is 'Hell Of A Life'





Lets not forget that film he's in...you know the one where he plays 'Ghost'...aha it's 'Takers'

Matt Dillon - Jack Welles, detective
Paul Walker - John, one of the bank robbers
Hayden Christensen - (I don't know his name) one of the bank robbers.
Idris Elba - Gordon Jennings, the leader of the bank robbers.
Micheal Ealy - Jake Attica, one of the bank robbers
Chris Brown - Jessie Attica, one of the bank robbers and Jake's younger brother.
T.I. - Ghost, one of the bank robbers.


The film is scheduled to be released on February 26, 2010.



I can't wait....hotties...bad boys....rich guys (Well they rob banks so I'm sure they're doing ok in terms of money)

0 comments: