The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Tuesday 30 June 2009

Bajan Lime: Crop Over 2009

Posted by bajantamz















"Crop Over": Is to Barbados as Carnival is to Trinidad, it marks de end of de crop season and is a time fuh celebration, music, food, drinks and nuff pork... oh and we cyan fuhget, nuff wukking up!!

READ MORE


Bajantube Top 20 Crop Over 2009 songs (Updated 27 Jun)


Bajantube Roadmarch Watch:


My recommended top five are:

01. Stabby - Major Stabby Pain
02. Barry Chandler, Bruce Wayne & Ramsees - Dismantle
03. Pong - Wood
04. Edwin Yearwood - In De Middle Ah De Road
05. Kid Site - He Shouldn't Hit RiRi

To listen to these songs and many more visit: www.bajantube.com and click "Music"

All ah de socaholics where demmmmm.... haha my name is bajantamz and i am a socaholic

3 comments:

Amal Omari Johnson said...

Hey Tahirah! Its Amal I hope you get this.I lost My phone with all my contacts in it, I tried to email you but Its not sending for some reason! But yeah I am Now free for the Entire summer till semptember... so do holler at me ;) I hope the offer is still available. x chao for now

Unknown said...

Hey Amal, how are you hun? hahaha my phone committed suicide so I lost all my numbers too - what a pair we are, huh? Offer's definitely still open - just trying to figure out how to give you my email address/number without posting it as a comment! Try and email me again see if it'll work so I can get back in touch with you.

Amal said...

Loool haha.. Nope It's still not working for some reason. I just get an instant message saying email failed?? I dont know? lol erm ill give you my email, dout anyone will bother emailing me lol Amal_omari@hotmail.co.uk
There you Hun..x