The Block,The World Is My Block,Great Blogs,Blogging
Thursday 26 February 2009

My favourite music videos of the month!

Posted by Tahirah

Scorcher - I Know





This tune has been around for a while but it hasn't got as much buzz as it should have...hopefully the video will give it a good push. I'm not sure what it is but I'm REALLY feeling the vid!

Kid Cudi - Day'N'Nite







After seeing this video, I understand why Kid Cudi did THIS rant on his myspace blog about "not approving" the other video. Problem is, seeing as the Crookers Mix of Day'N'Nite has peaked highly AND now left the top 10 chart (in the UK anyway) and all the video channels have the old video in rotation...isn't it just a little too late? Anywayy the video's boom.

Kanye West - Welcome To Heartbreak



So talking Kid Cudi, here he features in one of the biggest tunes on Kanye's 808 & Heartbreaks. It took me ages (well, at least 4 days after I noticed it was online) to actually check it out because right now there's a Yeezy overdose online and I'm finding it slightly annoying...but I'm glad I finally did. In true Kanye West style, it's AMAZING. Even if it does eff up your eyes.

0 comments: